Discussion about the Grand Vitara 4x4 range, including the GV1600 - 3 door, GV2000 - 5 door and XL-7 - 7 seater (1998 to 2005 models)
Moderators: wade, ClubCappo, IanL
Does anybody know where I can get my hand on a service manual for a 2005 Grand Vitara 1.6 VVT (3 dr).
I need to find out how to change the power steering pump and the gearbox oil and I want to know if there are any specific procedures I need to be aware of before I attempt to do them myself.
All help greatly appreciated.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Your friendly Suzuki dealer or EBay
- I have nothing better to do
- Posts: 3028
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:41 am
- Location: Jersey, Channel Islands
Why do you need to change the PAS pump?If the car is a 2005,it's still in warranty isn't it?
- Posts: 847
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:22 pm
- Location: Derby East Midlands
Return to Suzuki Grand Vitara (98-05)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest