Suzuki Forum

Suzuki For You

Exclusive Low Rates on Car Finance. Buy your car from any dealer. Apply with Carfinance247.

Compatible Parts

and other Light commercial Vehicle discussion forum

Moderators: ClubCappo, wade

Compatible Parts

Postby AQuags1954 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi All,

First post on here, so be gentle.

I've just bought a lovely clean blue Carry van on an 04 plate with 70k miles on the clock and with original Suzuki cast wheels fitted. This isn't my first Carry, I've also still got my old W reg Carry sitting on my drive which I used to use for my vending machine business. Prior to that I had several Rascals, so am no newbie when it comes to the small van world. I'm going to transfer a few bits over from the older van to the newer one. (Tow bar, rear security grille, factory fitted front fog lamps etc).
Whilst doing this I was wondering what other bits from other models might fit the Carry? I quite like the idea of electric windows and/or electric door mirrors if there was a straight fit available.
Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks in anticipation.
AQuags1954

Re: Compatible Parts

Postby alanbirt » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:54 pm

My Carry campervan (55 reg) has electric windows but these were fitted as an extra when the conversion was done by Drivelodge in 2005. I don't believe there is an official Suzuki electric-windows kit so a 'private' kit had to be used. It cost an extra £60 but that was over ten years ago.
Sqn Ldr Alan Birt [War-Disabled ex-Serviceman]
Owner of two Suzukis: a Celerio [16 reg]
and a Carry campervan [55 reg]; formerly
the owner of a Wagon R+ [52 reg]
alanbirt
Awesome

Return to Suzuki Carry Van